I couldn’t figure out how to turn on finesse. It’s a CLI command and only permitted to change on the primary node.
Reminder – you cannot run both CAD and Finesse agents.
Cisco Finesse is a next-generation agent and supervisor desktop designed to provide a collaborative experience for the various communities that interact with your customer service organization. It helps improve the customer experience while offering a user-centric design to enhance customer care representative satisfaction as well.
Cisco Finesse provides:
- A browser-based administration console and a browser-based desktop for agents and supervisors; no client-side installations required.
- A single, customizable “cockpit”, or interface, that gives customer care providers quick and easy access to multiple assets and information sources.
- Open web 2.0 APIs that simplify the development and integration of value-added applications and minimize the need for detailed desktop development expertise.
- By default, Cisco Finesse Service is not activated during the initial component-activation phase or when the appropriate licenses are updated on a Unified CCX deployment.
Run utils uccx finesse activate command to activate Cisco Finesse Service on each Unified CCX node in a cluster.
“””Unified CCX 10.0(1) does not support concurrent use of Cisco Agent/Supervisor Desktop and Cisco Finesse.
- If you are using Cisco Agent/Supervisor Desktop, deactivate Cisco Finesse service.
Do you want to proceed? (yes/no)””” yes
Cisco Finesse activation in progress…
Cisco Finesse activated successfully.
If this is a HA deployment, run this command on both Unified CCX nodes.
When you attempt to save the changes in Finesse administration console on the secondary node, you receive a message that administration on the secondary node is read-only.